Endoca

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Peppermint Essential Oil is Can be Used for a Vareity of Health and Home Remedies

When I received this Peppermint Essential Oil in the mail, oh I could smell it even before opening the box. This is amazing and I use just a little bit in my water and sometimes I add a bit to my coffee or smoothies.

Of course, Peppermint Essential Oil is used for more than this. This is a therapeutic grade essential oil that can be used in many ways for the betterment of your everyday health such as:

  • Digestive Health
  • Calming Stomach issues
  • Reducing headache or migraine pain
  • Excellent for calming nerves like anxiety or stress
  • Allowing for better skincare as well
 
With the scent of peppermint being so strong, it will even keep bugs (cold/flu) and real bugs at bay. Another way in which I use Peppermint Essential Oil is by adding 2 to 3 dropper to a water sprayer, shaking it up, and spraying it around by front, side and backdoor to keep the outdoor bugs out of my home. Bugs just do not like the scent and taste of Peppermint Essential Oil. Yeah for us, bad for them.

Peppermint Essential Oil is a non-toxic product, but this does not mean you want to keep it in the reach of children. This oil is so strong, it is not a good idea to put it anywhere near one's eyes, just as a caution.

Finally, this Peppermint Essential Oil is packaged in the U.S.A. and is a great product for vegetarians and vegans alike.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment