Endoca

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Most Amazing Shaped Foundation Brush Ever



When I found this foundation brush online, I knew I had to try it. I have never seen such a foundation brush like this before. Ever foundation brush I have used is either thin, thick and always round. The shape of this brush, being chiseled as it is made, just made sense to me.

A woman's cheeks just need a chisel edged foundation brush. Just look at how this brush is made in this photo below. When I began using this brush, and as I saw how evenly, and nicely, my foundation, and blush, moved across my cheeks in an even manner, I knew this was the brush for me.

This brush has been made with top Grade Synthetic Materials. These synthetic fiber materials allow  for a longer lasting usage. This brush is also hypoallergenic, cruelty free, vegan friendly and
easy to clean. Oh, and this foundation brush makes for an excellent gift for family and friends.















1 comment: