Endoca

Friday, January 23, 2015

Have You Had Your Matcha DNA Certified Organic Green Tea Today?


When I bought this and tried it for the first time, it was, indeed, on the somewhat bitter side to me. So, to make it a little bit sweeter, I added about a teaspoon of organic honey to my cup and reheated it. Oh my goodness, what a difference organic honey, or sugar (real sugar) will make when it comes to drinking this tea.

Today when I got home from work, I heated up a cup of non tap water, and poured in one packet of green tea, stirred it with my spoon and added a teaspoon of organic honey...then....I added my cup of tea to my smoothie.

This green tea really does taste good in a smoothie. Today, I made my smoothie with a banana, some frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries, frozen kale and one cup of warmed up green tea. All I have to say is, it tasted delicious and this is something you will just have to try for yourself. In fact, you can use my recipe too.

Oh, and just so you know, this Matcha DNA Green Tea is 100% USDA Organic, in powder form. It is also rich in Vitamins, Nutrients, Amino Acids and EGCG's -BPA FREE. There are also 34 Individual Single Serving Packs which are never Irradiated  and not from Japan.




















No comments:

Post a Comment