Endoca

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Radiant Skin Begins with New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum



There are so many facial serums on the market today, it might seem confusing on what product is better for your skin. Well, let me tell you I have been using this Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum for a while now and I see, and feel, the difference in my facial appearance.

When I wake up in the morning, I dab a bit of serum under my eyes, on my temples, cheeks, chin and neck. If you have ever felt a precious babies skin, this is what your skin will begin to feel like. The day after I put this on my face, I woke up and felt how soft my skin was.

This facial serum really wowed me and it will wow you as well. Being able to apply an organic made facial product is very important for people today, just as it is important to eat and drink a product that is organically grown. Just as it is important to read all ingredients that are in our food and drink products, so to is it important to be able to read and see what ingredients are in our facial products.

The Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum is made with the best natural and organic ingredients and it is made 100% CRUELTY FREE! This company will only use vegan, cruelty-free formulas with active natural/organic ingredients. Plus, if you are not a fan of chemicals such as parabens, sulfates or  gluten, alcohol and phthalates, none of these ingredients are used in making this amazing facial serum. In fact, this serum is 98% natural and 72% organic and 100% plant based. If you are looking to support American made products, that is exactly what the Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum is, Made in the USA in an FDA registered facility.

Let me just say, you can not go wrong with this facial serum. I use it in the morning and evening and wow, my face feels softer and looks younger than ever before.



 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment