Endoca

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Using the Indian Healing Clay Powder Is Just What You Need to Detoxify Your Face


This Indian Healing Clay is amazing. I love how I can mix it with water, 3 parts clay and 1 part water, and turn it into a paste like product. It feels so smooth and soft on my face. I really prefer to use it on my face and have a mini spa day by myself or my twin girls. The clay mixture is easy to make and is fun to make at home because you can make it whenever you want and it will not become dry.

All you have to do is make the amount you need, for whatever you are using it for, instead of the paste mixture becoming dry over time like some facial spa mask mixtures might do. This Indian Healing Clay is a Therapeutic Grade for facial skin care. This is an excellent facial product to use for a deep skin cleansing, to detoxify and revitalize your overall facial appearance.

Oh, and this pure Indian Healing Clay is from WYOMING, in the U.S.A and is truly a premium quality product with  no additives. Also, if you have oily or sensitive skin, this is the product you want to make into a paste and rub all over your face.





















1 comment:

  1. I love that it won't dry up since you make the mixture yourself. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete