Endoca

Friday, November 29, 2013

Finding FoodsAlive Is Easy and Good the Body and Mind

If you are looking for healthy and oh so good to eat snacks, there is no reason to worry anymore. I found this awesome company, FoodsAlive, that sells such food snacks as Flax Crackers, Super Foods, Hemp Foods, Variety Packs and a lot more. So far, I have tried the Ginger Snap Flax Crackers, Hemp Flax Crackers and Maple & Cinnamon Flax Crackers. These are not the only Flax Crackers available either. There is also these flavors I intend to purchase next:
  • Mexican Harvest
  • Onion Garlic
  • Original Flavor
The best thing about these Flax Crackers is, they are made with protein & fiber, Omega-3 EFA's, Gluten Free and either 70% Raw, 80% Raw or Live Foods. These Flax Crackers are also USDA Organic.
Ginger Snap Organic Flax & Chia Snackers

Along with the other Flax Crackers I plan on purchasing, I really want to try the Cacao Nibs. Chocolate is my favorite snack of all time, as all  my family and friends know, so this is something I will have to try for my next purchase.
Cacao Nibs (Indonesian) - Organic (8 oz.)

Oh, and one other popular product today that I am seeing and hearing more about is using a glass straw. Yeah using a glass straw is a great way to reduce the plastic straws we are currently using that end up in our landfills. They can be purchased one at a time, four at a time, 6, 8 or 10 inch in length and there is also a bent glass straw. How cool is that!

Finally, all my family and friends know I love coffee. I found this cool coffee on FoodsAlive called Bio Coffee. It is alkalizing and a wheatgrass coffee pack. The packs come in a box and they are organic coffee's that do not cause any jitters. Along with this being a good way to drink coffee, the packets can be kept with you in your purse, backpack or car. All you need to do is just add water!

If I were you, I would not waste anytime and make your first purchase of these amazing organic food snacks that are good for you and your family and pass this along to your family and friends as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment