Endoca

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Herbal Teas for Healing the Body

A couple months ago I was looking for some organic food, or drink, products to add to my daily regime. I really love coffee, but I also love tea. What does one do when they like both types of drinks? They drink both almost everyday. Well, this is what I have been doing now, drinking coffee (organic when I can find it) and organic teas a well.

Well, while looking for organic teas, I came upon this company, Delightful Natural Food. This company has been in business since 1998, in Modesto, CA. The creator of this company, Yen, has seven siblings and came from Taiwan, well her Mother did at least. Yen's Mother wanted to help people regain their health and these teas help provide the body with herbal ingredients needed to release toxins and feel better.

All the children who now run Delightful Natural Food, call their Mother, Ma, and they run this company with pride and enthusiasm knowing they are helping their clients regain their health through drinking their teas. The teas Delightful Natural Food currently sell are:

  • Cranberry Tea
  • Hibiscus Tea
  • Lemon Tea
  • Blueberry Tea
  • Pummelo Tea
  • Cranberry Tea Plus (unavailable right now)
  • Kiwi Tea (unavailable right now)
  • Mint Tea (unavailable right now)

The teas I have been drinking, and love, are the Cranberry, Lemon and Hibiscus teas. All ingredients are natural and found on every box that you will be excited to drink everyday like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment