Endoca

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

This Is The Time To Brew Cupid Coffee

Brew Cupid coffee you say, yes, to Brew Cupid coffee. This coffee company is called Brew Cupid and they are located in Austin, Texas. Coffee lovers, such as myself, are always on the hunt for coffee flavors and coffee companies that are either in their state or not. When looking for coffee blends today, all one has to do is go online and type in the type of blend they are looking for. Sometimes, like for me, I typed in a 'blonde' coffee blend and found Brew Cupid coffee, located in Austin, Texas.

These days a lot of people, like me, are looking for food products that are organic by nature. The last thing anyone wants is chemicals in their body, if it can be avoided. Well, these Brew Cupid coffees are just that, organic and absolutely delicious. As soon the coffee's I ordered arrived, I took them out of their shipping box, and looked at the coffee bags. The coffee bags have a great design. They are six designs right now. The two coffee's I ordered were the Black Label and Texas Blonde Roast. 

 
The Black Label coffee comes in 1 pound, large, 2 pound, hefty, 5 pounds for businesses and an 8 oz medium size. This delicious coffee can be purchased in a drip brew, French press and whole bean. The Texas Blonde Roast also comes in the same sizes and coffee options.  Both these flavors are amazing and the smell, well once the coffee bags are open, I stuck my nose in the bags and inhaled over and over again. For most coffee's if it smells delicious, it will tastes just as good as it smells, and this is the case for Brew Cupid coffee.

Brew Cupid Coffee Co. also sells these flavors, I have not tried yet, but plan to before these two flavors I am currently drinking, are gone:

  • Almond Blend
  • Breakfast Blend
  • Italian Roast
  • Well Aware Kenyan Blend
Waking up to no coffee will not be an issue anymore, especially when the Brew Cupid Coffee Company (video) will deliver to your front door. So, there is no time like the present to buy some of the most amazing coffee you will smell and drink all day, everyday,


No comments:

Post a Comment