Endoca

Friday, November 15, 2013

Designing Your Own Candles Is Fun and Easy

Candles are great in the home. They are a great way to make a home smell good and give it the ambiance a homeowner wants. Ambiance is important for most homeowners, the last thing they want is a home that is not warm and welcoming, right? This is where placing candles in strategic places in the home make a difference. When I was looking for candles I could make myself, I found this company, Illumbiance. This candle company does just that, they let their customers make a candle the way they want. How cool is that? This is a candle company that saw what client wanted and met that need.


11 oz. Tapered Square Candle14 oz. Hand Blown Glass Tumbler (Blue)Heart Shaped Glass Candle (3 wick)

These are just a few of the glass candle contaniner's Illumbiance uses when making their candles. Right now, they offer over 15 glass containers that can be filled with the scent and color their clients want. When I was looking for the candles I wanted, I choose these containers

5 oz. Tempo Candle 12 oz. Glass Tumbler Candle

in the colors of Golden Honey and Banana Nut Bread scent. The other glass container I also bought with the Golden Honey color, but the Caramelized Pralines scent. I already used the Banana Nut Bread candle, but this is the Caramelized Pralines candle which I is not completely done yet:

 These candles come in these colors as well:
  • Black
  • Blue
  • Burgundy
  • Brown
  • Golden Honey
  • Key West
  • Olive
  • Purple
  • Red
  • White
  • Yellow
The scents I choose smell delicious, I mean they are will have you wanting to eat these candles, but this would not be a good idea. They certainly smell like the real thing though. Here are the other scents candle lovers can look at for their own personalized candles:
  • Amorette Nog
  • Antique Sandlewood
  • Apples and Maple Bourbon
  • Asian Amber
  • Baby Powers
  • Banana Nut Bread
  • Bayberry
  • Beach Linen
  • Bird of Paradise....
This list of scents goes on, there are over seventy scents for candle lovers to look at and choose from. This is, by far, the very best candle company I have ever found. This is the way all candles should be made. Sure it is nice to have candles already made, and in stores, but candles are more special, and fresh, when they are made to order. Illumbiance is the best candle company out there and I am so happy I found them.

No comments:

Post a Comment