Endoca

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Coffee Does Not Have To Be Boring Anymore

Making coffee from home is fun and cost effective don't you think? There are several coffee companies who make coffee makers for a single cup of coffee today. If all one wants is a single cup of joe, this is great for saving on water and the coffee will not become stale sitting on a coffee pot. Well, just as this is important to coffee lovers, such as myself, so to is drinking flavored coffee. I love flavored coffee, especially when I can choose the flavors I like, from a company I like.

Along with drinking flavored coffee, I have to use a cream, maybe half and half or just plain milk. It is always a good idea to have one or two coffee flavor syrups on had for oneself, family or friends. The best thing about coffee syrups is, if a coffee drink does not like cream, but want their coffee flavored, all they need to do is add the coffee syrup to their hot coffee.

Right now I am using two premium coffee syrups from Monin. Monin makes the best, premium syrups, around. The two I am using right now are the Premium Pumpkin Spice Syrup and Premium Toasted Marshmallow Syrup.



The Pumpkin Spice Syrup is very much in demand at this time of year. In fact, this Pumpkin Spice Syrup make coffee lovers excited for the fall and harvest season. This syrup also makes a coffee drink feel all warm and cozy as they might be sitting by a fireplace or just relaxing and drinking their favorite coffee drink.This syrup is excellent for making latte's, mocha's, hot and cold coffee's, hot or cold tea's and even cocktails.

For my readers who are lot a fan of GMO's, like myself, you will be happy to know this syrup is Kosher, GMO Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Vegan.

Just like the Pumpkin Spice Syrup, the Marshmallow Syrup is Kosher, GMO Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Vegan and is also great when used in latte's, mocha's, hot and cold coffee's, hot or cold tea's and even cocktails. For my readers who live marshmallows, they will be able to smell marshmallows in this syrup and this syrup is made with a smooth caramel finish.

These are the best flavors, in my opinion, for right now, as our seasons are changing. There are 105 flavors for coffee or tea lovers to look at and purchase as well. Oh, but as great as it is that Monin makes and sells all these delicious syrup flavors, they make and sell more for, you and me, their clients.

Here are the other products they sell:
  • Sugar Free Syrups
  • Gourmet Sauces
  • Sweeteners
  • Organics
  • Concentrates
  • Fruit Puree
  • Fruit Smoothie Mix
When clients, like myself, purchase products from Monin, I want to know how to use these products and because of this, Monin offers recipes and tips and techniques as well.

Right now is the best time to go to the Monin website and make your purchases on premium syrups or their other amazing products. Monin is found all over the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment