Endoca

Monday, December 9, 2013

Induldge Yourself with Skin and Facial Products from Island Skin LLC

So, just like I really like drinking and eating organic, or natural, foods and drinks, I also try to find organic products to put on my body and face. My body and face do not need any type of toxin rubbed in just because the product, or company, is popular. It is always important to read all labels, especially labels of what you are putting in, and on, your body and face.

This is why I was thrilled to find this company, Island Skin, LLC. Island Skin, LLC really cares for their clients and wants me, and you, to feel good about what you are rubbing onto your body and face. This is they pride themselves on making all their skincare products with all natural ingredients. If our skin is to stay and be healthy, in begins and ends, with a chemical free product. The best place to find all organic ingredients is in a tropical location.

Over the past couple of years, I have decided that if I can not pronounce an ingredient, or if the ingredients include these ingredients:

  • Parabens
  • Phthalates
  • Petroleums
  • Artificial preservatives
  • Colours
  • Perfumes, ets
then the body and face product is not for me. When I found Island Skin, LLC, I found that all their products are FREE of all the above toxins.

Well, when I found this website, the products that I really liked, and purchased, were these:
Oh, there are a lot more organic body products, but these are what I am using right now. If I like these products, which contain no chemicals, and I can pronounce the ingredients, you will like them too. So, what are you waiting for, buy some amazing body and face products today.

No comments:

Post a Comment