Endoca

Thursday, December 12, 2013

The HiLine Coffee Company Brings Their Love Of Coffee To You......and Me

Being a coffee lover means I am usually on the lookout for new coffee and coffee flavors. I always try to find a natural, or organic, coffee if I can find it in a grocery store or popular coffee shop (cafe). Well, a couple months ago I found this company, HiLine, located in New York. I am far from New York, over 3,000 miles away from New York in fact, but this did not stop me from trying out their coffee. When I found their website, I went straight to the SHOP page to see what they sell and what the ingredients were that made their coffee's so amazing.

Okay, so if you are like me, and do not live near New York, but want a taste of New York, check out the HiLine Coffee Company website and look at all the flavors they offer their clients. The best way to get a 'taste' of New York is to purchase all these delicious flavors. Now, even if you do not have a Nespresso coffee machine, you can still try the coffee's out.

I have another name brand single serve coffee maker and what I had to do was spoon out the coffee and put it in the single serve coffee filter I bought online. All I did was improvise and it was easy to do. Now, I did not buy the single serve coffee filter for this reason, I bought it so I could drink the coffee's I really like and not the ones that are prepacked. This single serve coffee filter is awesome because I can use it for these tiny Nespresso coffee's. True, I had to add two of the HiLine Coffee's to this single serve coffee filter, but it was worth it. I mean I do not have a Nespresso coffee machine....yet...but  I was not going to have that stop me from drinking the HiLine Coffee Company coffee.

Alright, so here are the coffee flavors I purchased:

  • Broadway Dark Roast
  • Liberty Dark Roast
  • Times Square Dark Roast
  • Wall Street Dark Roast
If you really want a taste of New York, you have to taste the flavors above. The one I liked most was Wall Street. As I was drinking the coffee, I was thinking, "Hmm, is the really what Wall Street tastes like?" I guess I would rather drink a cup of Wall Street than lose my money in the stock market...

Then, there are these flavors:

  • Brooklyn Medium Roast
  • SoHo Medium Roast
  • Chelsea Light Brown Roast
  • United Nations Decaf 
  • Green Coffee
The prices for these coffee's are great, especially since you get 10 coffee's in a pack. All the coffee's cost $4.99, except for the Green Coffee which costs $9.99. HiLine Coffee is a really good and rich coffee that you just have to try and share with your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment