Endoca

Friday, March 13, 2015

The Glass French Press of all Glass French Presses


My Dad has been using a French Press for a while now and I never really knew what they were, or how to use them, until I was given one to try out. Well, all I have to say is, I LOVE IT! Really, this is an amazing coffee maker. Let's see, I only added two tablespoons of coarse coffee to the bottom of the press, added about 5 to 6 cups of HOT water over the coffee, then placed the cover over the hot water and turned on my timer for 5 minutes. After I allowed it to steep for 5 minutes, I pushed down in the press and my coffee was done.

My coffee was not bitter either, like it usually is with a 'regular' coffeemaker. Nope, I was able to drink my coffee, with some added real sugar, no fake sugar here my friends, and drink my fresh cup of hot, but not too hot, coffee.

I recommend this Glass French Press to all my family and friends alike.

**Disclaimer: This was given to me in exchange for a fair and honest review.**


1 comment: