Endoca

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring, Glorious Spring.....and Allergies!

With the onset of Spring, glorious Spring, allergies are on the rise. Allergy symptoms are occuring for my family and friends. With this said, they are beginning to look for OTC allergy medicines. My question is simply this: Why? With the Lemon Essential Oil I am selling, there is no need to even think about buying any OTC allergy medicine. 
  
The Lemon Essential Oil on my website will take care of the allergy sneezing and feelings of a cold coming on during this Spring season. http://www.mydoterra.com/monicacurran/. The Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limon) in my Family Physician Kit has already been used by my hubby and two friends. This essential oil packs a powerful punch not only with its powerful aromatic scent, but also its topical and internal cleanser that can be used alone, or with a combination of other essential oils.


If you have a diffuser, humidifier, all you need to do is add a drop or two to the water, turn on the diffuser and allow the Lemon to cleanse the air around you. This Lemon essential oil is also excellent as a surface cleaner in kitchens and bathrooms without using toxic chemicals. 

Now is the time, and season, for you to check out my website and purchase some Lemon Essential Oil..http://www.mydoterra.com/monicacurran/

(Beginner's Trio Kit)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment