Endoca

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Glow Sticks are so much fun! My girls love Glow Sticks!


Oh these are so much fun to play with, especially for kids. My girls just love playing with then and with Independence Day just around the corner, they will be playing with these even more. But, as you can see, these glow sticks can be used all the time, just as long as the sun goes down.

My girls love all the colors these glow sticks come in and that they are easy to make into bracelets, necklaces, jumpropes and even designs on their bedroom walls.  If you want the glow sticks to last longer than one night, they can be put in the freezer too. I do this a lot, especially in the summer time.

Ever since my girls were toddlers, they have been playing with glow sticks and they are just so much fun, especially when summer time comes around or you just want to have fun when the sun goes down. All you have to do is bend the sticks for the colors to be activated and connect each stick to the connectors inside the packaging. 

Fun begins with glow sticks!

**Disclaimer: I was given these glow sticks in exchange for a fair, and honest, review.**










 


 







1 comment: