Endoca

Monday, November 3, 2014

With the Dr. Song 50% Lactic Acid Peel, You Can Safely Do Your Own Facial Peel at Home





Okay, so I have been using this skin peel for about two weeks now and this is like nothing I have ever used before. This facial product is strong and there is a reason for its strong suggestion to not put this anywhere near your eyes. When I apply this to my skin, I only put it on my forehead, cheeks, nose, under my nose and chin and only let it stay on my skin face for 1-2 minutes. Dr. Song's 50% Lactic Acid facial peel does make my skin feel so soft, as it is supposed to and the pours on my face are going away.

My Skin has begun to look younger and any blemishes I did have, are going away. My face really looks so much younger. The tingly feeling that occurs with this product is worth it, but it is very important the user of this product follow the instructions.

When I opened this skin peel product, I took it out of the box, unscrewed the dropper and the liquid peel is real thick. I do not apply the peel directly to my face. Instead, I drop some on my finger, then rub what is on my finger to either my forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. This way, I have more control over how much I am applying to my face.

Look, as long as you read, and follow the instructions, you will see the results you want with the Dr. Song 50% Lactic Acid Peel.



No comments:

Post a Comment