Endoca

Friday, November 21, 2014

Now is the time to detoxify your skin with a Dead Sea Mud Mask Spa Day at home



Oh I used to pamper myself at a local spa at least 4 times a year when I was working. It was so nice to have a 30 minute massage and mud mask cleanser. Well now, with this Dead Sea Mud Mask, in less than 15 minutes, you can do your own mud mask spa day at home.

This mud mask is green, soft and easy to apply to your face. I applied it to my forehead, cheeks, chin and under my nose. Although, you do not have to apply it under your nose and it is advised to not get this anywhere near your eyes.

After I applied this amazing Dead Sea Mud Mask to my face, I let is sit on my face for 15 minutes so it would dry. When it dries, the color changes to a light green and does not fall off your face either. This is truly a pampering type beauty product and I recommend it to all my friends and family to use at home and just have fun taking care of your face to keep that youthful looking appearance.

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment