Endoca

Friday, November 7, 2014

These Are The Most Soft and Luxurious Towels I Have Ever Used






So I am always looking for some new bath towels. Well, I found these on Amazon and they come in more than one color as well. When I saw this paisley bath towel pattern, I had to buy them. They look great and better yet, feel wonderful.

They towel is just big enough to fit around my body as I dry down and the face towels are really big, just like the hand towels are.  This is a 6-piece bath towel set and is made of 100% cotton and the towels comes on 4 different colors. I love cotton towels, especially bath towels.

Once you buy your first set, you will want all your towels to be from eluxury supply and give them to your family, friends and they will be great for wedding gifts too.












I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: