Endoca

Friday, November 21, 2014

This facial Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum is Naturally Sourced from Plants and Made in the USA



Of all the facial serums I have used in the past, this is the one I like the most. The scent, for one thing, is light and overwhelming. This serum is easy to apply to my forehead, cheeks, nose and chin and there is no stinging feeling to my face. I like to use this serum at last 3 times a week, in the morning and evening times.

If you are like me, and like to buy products actually Made in the United States of America, you will be proud of this company and that you are supporting Dr. Song and the facial products they produce.  This serum is FDA approved as well if this is something that concerns you.

Here is some more information on Dr. Song products. Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Now, Dr. Song provides their facial products to everyone who wants to continue looking young, without having to go see a facial professional.

This Hyaluronic Acid Serum bottle with vitamin c is a huge 4oz bottle as well and should last you a while. The Hyaluronic Acid is naturally sourced from plants and is best used for cosmetic skin care.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment