Endoca

Friday, August 28, 2015

This Jojoba Oil is Smooth and Wonderful for my Face



If you have never tried Jojoba Oil, it is time you do. Did you know that Jojoba Oil is derived from the seed of the Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) plant? This is true and it is a native plant to southern Arizona, southern California, and northwestern Mexico.

With any oil I use, I like to smell it. This oil has a somewhat nutty scent to it. I like to also use this Jojoba Oil as a carrier oil to lessen the strength of any concentrated essential oil. This is just an excellent oil to always have in your home. It is great for health, beauty treatments like massages, spas, salons and this is great to use for mustaches and beards.

The best thing about this Jojoba oil is it is made in the USA.

**In full disclosure: this oil was given to me in exchange for a fair and honest opinion of this product.**


 

No comments:

Post a Comment