Endoca

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Oh how I love a new set of paint art brushes

Oh I was so excited to receive this cube craft art brush set. It is always nice to have a new set of art brushes that have not been used by anyone else in my home. These art brushes are amazing! The set comes with 15 art brushes in these shapes and sizes:

Filbert Brush - Sizes 9, 4
Angle Brush - Sizes 12, 10, 5, 2
Round Brush - Sizes 8, 7, 3, 1, 1/0
Flat Brush - Sizes 11, 6
Fan Brush – Size 0
Rigger Brush – Size 3/0

The brushes I tend to use the most are the Round Brush, Flat Brush and Angle Brush. But, with this amazing new art brush set, I totally intend to use all of them.

The first painting I intend to do is either a sunset or a flower. These are fun to paint and it will be nice with this new set of art brushes.

**In full disclosure: these art brushes were given to me in exchange of an unbiased review.**


No comments:

Post a Comment