Endoca

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Oh, I just LOVE this water bottle. It Is Fun to Use and Drink Out of.


Water, we all need it. Our bodies need it, everyday. This is an excellent way to drink water, just add fruit to the bottle. This is a fun way to add fruit to your water without the fruit turning bad and falling to the bottom of the bottle.

When I was pregnant, almost 10 years ago, even before this was popular, I was adding lemon and lime to my water (squeezing it in a bottle), to add some extra flavor to the water.

Look, as much as I love water, it can be boring without some added flavors. Now, you can add any type of fruit you want to this Aqua Fruit Infusion bottle like: strawberries, lemon, lime, blueberries and kiwi to make your water taste even better. Plus, with all this extra added flavor, without added chemicals or man made sugar, you will become healthier in no time.


**In full disclosure: I was given this product to try out and write my honest opinion about.**








No comments:

Post a Comment