Endoca

Friday, December 5, 2014

Whether you like cheese, lemons or all types of spices, using the 2 in 1 professional kitchen grater is a must have


If you  have a grater in your kitchen, this is the grater of all graters. It may not look like a grater, but it is amazing! I have been grating all sorts of hard cheese and zesting my fresh lemons from my lemon tree. I love fresh lemons as I am sure you do too.

This is a 2 in 1 zester/cheese grater that will also make for a great gift for a family member or friend who loves to cook or bake.  Now, most people who love to be in the kitchen like to own, and use, products that are used by professionals. Well, this 2 in 1 grater is just that. It is a Chef Proven Professional 2 in 1 Zester Grater.

So far, I have used this 2 in 1 zester grater for grating Parmesan or Reggiano over my pasta and especially yummy salads. I have also used it to zest my homegrown lemons and limes. I have yet to use it for coconuts.

Now, one thing I plan to use this grater for is chocolate to sprinkle over my coffee and any dessert, especially ice cream, yum!

There is just so much you can use this zester grater for like ginger and garlic too. Whatever you like to make, and spices you like to use, this 2 in 1 zester grater is all you need.


























I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment