Endoca

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Truimph Dining Begins with You



Next time you go out dining, you can show these cards to your server. They are made out of paper and laminated so they will not rip or tear. Thee cards are also tri-fold and come in English, French, Greek, Italian, Spanish (Mexican), and Vietnamese to make dining at your favorite restaurant a pleasure.

The inside of the card reads: I HAVE CELIAC DISEASE and shows the server and chef, what you cannot and can eat, in the language you use. These cards are excellent and easy to carry around too. All one has to do is hand it to their server and make sure the chef can adhere to what you:

1. I Cannot Eat
2. Please Check Ingredients
3. I Can Eat 

Now, there should be NO excuses for eating unhealthy food, even if it looks good, smells good. There is no better time than now to share your Triumph Dining cards in order to stay, and remain, a healthy person and diner.



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment