Endoca

Monday, December 15, 2014

Let Your Christmas Party Stand Out this Year!



When you finally find a party company that makes, and sells, products you like, you will be their customer for life. This is what I found out with SmartyParty. Oh, I was so excited to receive my box in the mail! When I opened my box and began taking out the plates and glasses and silverware, I quickly took off what was already on my table and placed the plate chargers at each chair, then placed the silver rimmed plastic plates on the charger and salad/dessert plate to the right of my charger/dinner plates.

Then, I placed the red satin napkins on the right side of the dinner plates with silverware to the left and right of the dinner plates and finally, the wine glass next to the salad/dessert plate. Well, here, look at the photo I took of my lovely table! I was all smiles as I looked at the lovely tablescape I had created with the help of SmartyParty.

Look at my beautiful tablescape! It is too beautiful to even mess up right! I just love this whole tablescape because it is, well, first of all, my favorite color: red! and second, it is just perfect for Christmas time. Now, you can go all out and not only make your table look amazing, but wow your family and friends too.

Now, to get your own tablescape, all you have to do is sign up for my giveaway, right now! Just scroll down below for my widget.




2 comments:

  1. It looks very elegant. I enter the giveaway fingers cross :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure how to enter all options in the widget have 0 points. The table set looks very elegant!

    ReplyDelete