Endoca

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

This is the best facial toner I have ever used and you will love it too...



When I received this Vitamin C facial toner in the mail, I opened the package and even before I removed the cap I could smell the citrus scent. Oh, it smelled so good I could not wait to spray it on my face, and I sprayed it on my neck too. This is a facial product I have been using everyday, in the morning and evening. My face has been feeling softer and smoother.

This facial toner contains such ingredients as Witch Hazel that has been purifying my skin and reducing my pores. The Vitamin C has been strengthening my skin which also reverses all those unkind signs of aging and reducing any future damage to my face. The facial toner is like an all-in-one hydrator that has allowed my skin to absorb any facial serum or moisturizer I use on a more efficient and effective scale.

If you are not already using a facial toner, this is the only one you will need to ever use. This is a great facial product to add to your daily skin care regime.

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment