Endoca

Friday, October 3, 2014

This Age Defense Eye Cream by Body Merry will Wow You!



There are a lot of eye cream or serum companies who want to sell you their products. Hopefully they all have good intentions of making a woman feel, and look, a bit younger if she is over a certain age. This eye cream is white and has a semi minty scent, to me at least. I like it and when I gently dab it under my eyes it takes maybe 1 minute to dry. For me, this is great because the last thing I want to do is be waiting forever for a facial product to dry before applying my daily 'war paint'.

Aside from this eye cream drying quickly, I like the ingredients. If you are a fan of all things natural or organic, this is an eye cream product you will want to purchase and use at least two times a day like I do.  Not only does this eye cream erase those dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles, it is made with such ingredients as Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Cucumber, Rosehip Oil, MSM, Aloe and a lot more. 

This eye cream is great for women and men and if you want to buy as many products in the United States of America, then you have to buy this Age Defense Eye Cream by Body Merry. This eye cream is also NOT tested on animals, which should be a plus for all animal lovers.
















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment