Endoca

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

This Chromed Hose Nozzle Will Wow You Just Like it Wowed Me




Over the past year, I have purchased at least 3 hose nozzles. Well, I think I have finally found the one that works for me. In fact, my twins love it too. They say, "Mommy, this nozzle head does not get you all wet anymore." This is true because all the nozzles I have bought, before using this nozzle head, got me wet every time I used the shower setting.

Honestly, I thought the shower setting was for my trees, veggies and plants, not for me to take a shower. This new hose nozzle head I am using is awesome because all I have to do is turn it to the left or right and the setting changes. The settings are from strong, light and yes, a shower setting that I love.

When I am using this, and I need to set or throw it down, I never get wet and this chrome brass never breaks. Yeah, this is, by far, the best hose nozzle I have ever used and will hopefully have this forever.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment