Endoca

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can You Smell That Rosemary and Oregano?

The the past two weeks I have been on this diet called The Makers Diet. This diet is something I have decided to do so I may be healed from the inside out. This diet is not that hard to follow and the foods are good. There are a couple of things I have to give up and this is okay.

Anyway, tonight for one of my meals, I sauteed mushrooms with garlic. I used chicken legs for dinner. The recipe is called Chicken with Mushrooms and Oregano. Well, I knew my hubby and twins would not eat this, so I did half of the chicken, plain, and chicken with honey, rosemary and oregano. For my chicken, I will eat it with the mushrooms/garlic mix. I also baked potatoes for hubby and twins. Since I did not have a sweet potato in my fridge, I baked some small red potatoes.

I am not a fan of corn, so no corn either.

Anyway, sometimes I have to improvise because I do not always have the ingredients on hand. A lot of the ingredients in the book really want me to eat grass fed beef, fowl, venison, etc. I would LOVE to eat all grass fed meat, but I am sure there is not in my city.

I will take a picture of my dinner, on my plate and post it to this article.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment