Endoca

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mommy Made A Pumpkin Cake Roll

This is a fun dessert to make. I made this last year and it was a big hit. I found this recipe on All Recipes.com. Last year I found this recipe at another website, but lost the recipe so I went to this website which I use all the time.

So, for this dessert, I used canned pumpkin, butter, eggs, vanilla, flour, sugar, cream cheese and powdered sugar. The cake is made with all but the last two ingredients (they are for the inside of the cake). Once the cake is baked, it has to cool down a while, the wrap it in a non cotton towel and place in refrigerator for a while. When the cake is cool, unwrap the towel and with the frosting mix, spread it all over the cake.

Once all the frosting is used, roll up the cake and place back in the refrigerator until it is time to devour with family and friends.

Now, this recipe is not completely as it should be made, so here is the recipe for you to make: Pumpkin Cake Roll.






No comments:

Post a Comment