Endoca

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Pumpkin Cake Roll and Carmel Apple Cake I Made for Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year, I made not only the Turkey, but this Pumpkin Cake Roll and Carmel Apple Cake. I found the recipes onlines from two different websites. They were both easy to make, well, the Pupmkin Cake Roll after it had cooled down and I added the filling, did not turn out to look like a "rolled" cake per se. In fact, it looks more square, but it tasted delicious, nonetheless.


As for the Carmel Apple Cake, that was easy to make and assemble, but it turned out dry tasting. My twins "helped" me make this one and I might have forgotten to add an ingredient or add too much of an ingredient. Who knows, there were lots of desserts on Thanksgiving so not that many people at it. I would have to assume it was dry. So, I ate it for breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment