Endoca

Monday, November 1, 2010

My Twins Making Homemade Peanut Butter Sandwiches

My twin girls, they LOVE peanut butter...especially in sandwiches. They are so adorable. We have two step stools, one in the bathroom and one under our kitchen sink. Twin "B" goes and gets the step stool from the bathroom, while Twin "A" gets the step stool from under our kitchen sink.

Along with getting their own steps stools, they like to get the peanut butter out of the pantry too. Then, they take out a spreading knife, stick it into the peanut butter and begin spreading the peanut butter on a slice of bread.

My twins, they want to use a spoon, but I tell them the knife spreads better and they also want to, stick their fingers in the peanut butter. But, I tell them NO!!! It will make Daddy, Mommy and them sick.

Anyway, here are some photos of them making their own homemade peanut butter sandwiches.





No comments:

Post a Comment