Endoca

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Homemade Card for My Gramma's 90th Birthday

This week, I received my Elmer's Craft Kit for being a BzzAgent. Oh, it is so much fun being a BzzAgent. Did you know you too can become a BzzAgent, that is if you are not already.

Well, here is what I received in my Elmer's Craft Kit this week once I opened it. I had no idea how much was going to be in this kit. It was like opening up a gift, for me. Anyway, here is what was inside:


With all these items, I was able to make a card for my Gramma's 90th birthday coming up! Here are the rest of the photos I took of my making a very special card for my Gramma.







This is the final look for my Gramma's card. I also used the same paper and different stickers for the envelope. If you can see, I used my word processing software to write out 90th and Gramma and GG. These words and numbers I was not able to find in my craft store.

So, when you purchase these Elmer's craft products, you too can do what I did and make something special and memorable too. Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment