Endoca

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Love These 4 Gallon Trash Bags with no Scent

These 4 gallon trash bags from FORID are wonderful. I just bought then online and put on in one of my trash baskets. The one thing I like most about them is they have no scent/smell. When it comes to trash bags,the last thing I want is a scented trash bag. These trash bags really have no scent and this is just what I wanted.
The trash bags I purchased come in two colors: silver and black. For a small, 4 gallon trash basket, this is perfect. The trash basket I have in one of my rooms is just 4 gallons.

All you have to do is tear them apart from the long roll of trash bags and insert the one trash bag into your trash basket. These trash bags are 17" x 19" and fit into my trash basket perfectly.

From what I read when purchasing these trash bags, they are 100% recycled from something called PE and are high quality as well. I like that these are strong too. I mean, they did not tear on my at all. This is always a plus for me as I am sure it is for you to.

You know, these no smell trash bags can be used in your kitchen, bedroom or bathroom trash cans to cut down on the smell and they can also be used for whatever else you need to be placed in the no smell trash bag. Another thing I like about these no smell trash bags is there are the two colors and they are thin.

Here are some photos of what the no smell trash bags look like and what it
looks like inside my small trash basket. Yeah, I know you will like as much as
I do.






No comments:

Post a Comment