Endoca

Friday, August 17, 2018

Folding Chair for All Occasions

While online, I was looking for a folding, yet comfortable chair, I could sit in and to lay my legs on as well. This is the chair I came across, so I purchased it. When I received, I opened it up and it came inside this bag for easy transport.

This chair is made from soft material and it easy to set up to. I plan on using them when going to the beach, mountains, kids games and even in my back or front yard. This folding chair comes with two holes for drinks, a pillow for your head and a side pocket for whatever you decide to put in it.
This is the only color I could find when placing my order, but the color did not matter to me anyway. All I wanted was a folding chair to put my legs on along with a place to hold my drinks. The cool thing is, it also is made with the pillow and side pockets.
See, pretty cool drink holders for your drinks and them here is the side pocket for whatever you want to hold so you can stay in your chair without having to get up all the time. Yeah, I really like my light weight folding chair, which can also be used for those who love the outdoors for hiking, camping, backpacking and so much more.

Also, another thing I like about this chair is that it is made from this material that is called oxford. So, the material is light weight, easy to sit in and get out of as well. The material is made from mesh and can hold an individual up to 200 lbs.

This folding chair also is just great for reclining in. Oh, also, the dimensions are L 59" X W 22" X H 29.92" which makes it great for carrying with you, wherever you go, because it is not too big, or too small..and you can carry it on your shoulder.




Alright, so here I am, sitting in my new chair and loving it. You know, I am thinking of purchasing another chair from this company to. It is always a good idea to have a folding, portable chair with you, in your trunk, wherever your go.

If I purchase another chair, I will write about that as well.
 #RORAIMA #RECLININGCAMPINGCHAIR #CAMPINGCHAIR

Talk to you soon,
Monica...☀


No comments:

Post a Comment