Endoca

Friday, September 11, 2015

Oh this is so excellent for the lower back issues you might have


This is an excellent back support product. Not only me, but my husband love it as well. This is really something that should be worn by anyone who sits down all day long, or even for those who like to work out. I like how this lumbar support is adjustable, with velcro and, well, I wash it in my washer, on low and in a clothes washing bag as to not ruin the velcro.

There are stones in this back support product as well. These stones and magnets which have healing properties. Oh yeah, and I really like this product because I can heat it up. I do not heat it up too much, just enough to warm my lumbar. This lumbar back support can be use during pregnancy as well.

**In full disclosure: this product was given to me in exchange for a fair and honest review.**



No comments:

Post a Comment