Endoca

Friday, September 11, 2015

Finally, My Girls Can Take Piano Lessons at Home

Sometimes, it is nice to find an instrument instructor that can teach your kids at home. When I found this piano instructor, Joseph Hoffman, online, I knew this was the instructor for me girls. He works with kids as young as toddlers and adults over the age of 50.

My girls love his instruction because he has a pleasant voice and he teaches with ease. Along with this information I received in paper form, I also bookmarked his website, where my girls to go and they do about 15 to 20 minutes of instruction from Joseph Hoffman at least once a week.

Since my girls have a tablet, I have my girls go to the Hoffman Academy website to follow along with him, while looking a the paper information I have already printed out. The paper information I printed out from The Hoffman Academy is called The Hoffman Method: Piano Lesson 1 Materials & Parent Guide; Family License.

Within this materials, he shows the scales of a song he has his students learn and a formula he asks all students, and parents, to remember: Excellent Progress>Increased Motivation>Consistent Practice. 

In the first lesson, students are taught the Low notes and High notes and what the staff looks like without and with notes. This instructor really impressed me and my girls are quick learners. I told them learning the piano is a great instrument to learn because you can go really far with this knowledge by getting a music degree, teaching others how to learn the piano to possibly majoring in music composition, doing music therapy or playing in an orchestra.

Once one learns the piano, they can go pretty far with this knowledge and amazing skill.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmf5496252609c43eb8a3d147ab9b9c006

No comments:

Post a Comment