Endoca

Friday, March 14, 2014

How do you prefer your Premier Protein?

Goodness, I am not sure what flavors I like most, the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake, Vanilla Shake or Strawberries and Cream. Well, I have tried them all and I actually like them all, but chocolate is my favorite flavor, if you know me by now. I will have to say the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake is delicious. Just like the Vanilla and Strawberries & Cream shakes, the Chocolate shake is made with 30, or 18, grams of protein, including essential amino acids, 24 vitamins and minerals, provides an excellent source of calcium, only 160 calories and low in fat and only one gram of sugar.

 

Now, sometimes you, like myself, might not want to drink a Premier Protein Shake and this is why there is also the Premier Protein Bars to eat as well. The Premier Protein Bars come in a variety of flavors such as:
 
For all my family and friends who are gluten free, all the CRISP bars are the ones for you. That is right, even if you are gluten free, you can now eat these Premier Protein Bars all you want. Now, whenever you are hungry, or want something good to drink, there is no need to drink a soda, oh no, now you can drink these delicious shakes and eat one, or more, of these bars several times a week. There is no need to go without a meal if these shakes and bars, are around your home. They are great for work and school as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment