Endoca

Friday, August 31, 2012

The Wind Came Out of Nowhere

Yesterday it was in the low 90s and today, today it is windy and in the mid 70s. Seriously, what is happening to the weather? Well, I know what is happening, but you would not believe me. When the wind acts this way, do you like to stay indoors our outdoors?  

I do not mind hearing the wind and seeing it go back and forth in the air. I also do not mind hearing in as it flows against my house and fences. It is nice seeing how awesome and powerful wind it. We can feel the wind, hear the wind, put have no idea where it really comes from.

Sure the weather man will tell you the wind is coming from the north, south, east or west at this MPH. Anyway, it is supposed to still be summer for a couple of weeks. In my city, it is usually hot until mid October. Hopefully this is just a fluke and we will have better weather tomorrow.

Yeah, it would not be nice to end summer with it being windy and chilly. If the temperature drops below 75 degrees, I am indoors and covered with something warm. My tolerance for the cold, or extreme heat, no...I have none. Give me 75-85 degrees and I am great.

It is a good thing I do not live in a cold climate state or city. Just to make sure the weather will be tolerable, I am going to look at my Kindle Fire -Weather.com right now. Right now it is 76 F, feels like 76 F and wind is coming from the W @ 16 MPH.  It is a good thing the sun is out and I do not see any clouds as it is showing on the Weather.com app.

Now for the 36 hour view, it is going to be a low 55 F with winds coming from the W @ 10 to 15 MPH. Labor Day it is 'supposed' to be 96/59 F. Okay, this is but a prediction...I shall see...

Have a safe and blessed Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment