Endoca

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Burpee Fall Veggie Seeds are Here!

It is time to order your Burpee fall veggie seeds. I just received my veggie seeds and will begin planting them soon. Right now is the best time for you and your family to purchase some Burpee fall veggies seeds because you can Save 15% on orders of $50 or more with code AUG1550 through 8/31 at Burpee.com! This is a great deal and there are so many veggie seeds to look at a choose from.

Growing your own garden is so rewarding. When I see the seeds I plant begin growing, it is amazing. I stopped buying veggie plants at home and garden stores because I wanted no GMO seeds. GMO stands for Genetically Modified (Engineered) Organisms. I am not sure about you, but knowing there is something intentionally modified in my body does not sit well with me.

So I began buying and growing heirloom seeds. Shop Burpee.com for Heirloom Seeds right now. It is a great time to stock up. The way I see it, if the food prices get any higher and are grown with GMO seeds, you will want to learn how to grow your own garden now and start making your own compost patch.

Burpee.com - Garden HP Image


Gardening has become very important today, especially for the backyard gardener such as myself. Planting heirloom seeds, that produce healthy non hybrid food, is the best way to take care of yourself and your family too.

No comments:

Post a Comment