Endoca

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Herbal Medicine For Beginners: This is a book for beginners you need in your library to heal 35 common ailments


Whether one has health ailments or not, this is the one book you need to have in your library. Reading this book gave me hope for healing the common cold, allergies and so much more. The author wrote this book in four parts where part one talks about learning what one needs to know about herbal medicine, part two learning where to source ones herbal medicine and part three how to make one's own herbal medicine and part four how one needs to work safely with any herbal medicine.

When the reader get to part two of the book, they will learn about such herbs as Angelica, Caneldula, this is a flower/herb I am growing which I drink as a tea to ease allergies and detox my body from unwanted things in my body that I might have eaten unbeknownst to me, Dandelion, which I also use for detoxing in tea form and I love Garlic which I add to many of my meals and Garlic is excellent for Cold and Flu issues and Immune System issues as well, I make Ginger tea and cut up Ginger pieces to add to gluten free cakes I like to make and Ginger is excellent for inflammation, arthritis, headaches, IBS and so much more, Peppermint, which I also grow and use for leaky gut and headache issues.



Oh, the author of this book writes about many other herbs that you can grow on your own and and make your own medicine at home. It is time we become self sustainable again and not fully rely on OTC drugs. We can take care of ourselves and it is fun to do as well. This book will be your guide to begin taking care of yourself with these beautiful flowers, roots and tree bark. Being self sustainable begins with learning how to make your own medicine at home.









No comments:

Post a Comment