Endoca

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Don't You Just Despise Pests?



Yes, I too despise pests, of all types...especially ants, roaches, mosquitoes and any creepy crawling thing. When I found this, I had to get it. This Sobotoo Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Campaign 
arrived at my home a couple days ago plugged it into my wall. It seems to be working because bugs are coming out of hiding all over my home. This is a good thing. They come out of hiding and are dead near my front door.

This is a great pest controller because it is safe for humans and pets. This is made with a frequency conversion program repellent which is better than a direct frequency, it is non-toxic & environment-friendly, safe for children, family and pets. This pest controller also covers a wide area of more than 870-1300 square feet in open space. Another great thing about this pest repellent is that it ls an LED night light function , it can light in night.  

It is advised to not place this outdoors, in high-temperature and/or a wet environment or in water or other liquids .This is not a play toy so let your kids know this is not a toy and not to touch it as well. Once plugged into a wall outlet, this will work continuously throughout the year and will take effect immediately after using. If you have a large room, it is advised to use more than one in order to clear out all the pests that might be hiding anywhere in larger rooms.

Yeah, if you are not a fan of pests like myself, you will really like this for one, two or all the rooms in your home..






No comments:

Post a Comment