Endoca

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Nothing Will Suppress Your Appetite More Than This SuppressMint Will



Some days, when I know I will not be able to eat a meal, but I know my stomach will be hungery, I will take one of these SuppressMint's.  These mints are not only good for wanting to lose weight, but they will suppress your appetite if you know there will be no time for a meal within a 3 hour period.

The SuppressMint is so tiny and has a wonderful minty taste to it as well. These mints are supposed to be placed under your top lip, along the gumline, and it just stays there. It is not recommended that you chew up on at all.

The great thing about these mints is, they are time released and will dissolve in your mouth over the three hour period. These mints are made with the appetite suppressant chromium piolinate which goes directly into your digestive system.

People who are looking to reduce their daily cravings for junk food like cakes, donuts, sodas and even fast food, will find that this mint is excellent for such daily cravings.

Now is the time to try these SuppressMint's out and see how they work for you.

**Disclaimer: I was given this product to try out, them write a fair and honest review on.**




2 comments:

  1. Interesting, I'll have to look them closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. Looks interesting! I might do some more research on this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete