Endoca

Monday, September 8, 2014

Baking Cupcakes Just Got Easier with Silicone Cupcake Molds by California Kitchenware


Cupcakes, they are so much fun to make, and eat! Have you ever wished you could eat all of the cupcake in that paper cupcake mold from the store? I bet you have. Well now, from California Kitcheware, they make cupcake molds from silicone! These are great because when you remove the cupcake from these molds, the whole cupcake is removed. Nothing is left behind in these cupcake molds.

These cupcake molds, as seen in the photo below, are made in more than one color. The cupcake molds I used come in pink, blue, green and yellow. Finally, a kitchenware company that has hit the nail on the head when it comes to making a product that all bakers, at home or in a restaurant, will want to use every time they make cupcakes.


The best thing about these molds is, you still bake your cupcakes as the recipe calls for. Nothing changes, except the flavor of cupcake you want and these silicone molds are re-usable. Of course, I love chocolate and baked chocolate cupcakes, gluten-free chocolate cupcakes!

So, when baking cupcakes is something you just have to do, for parties or simply just to have some in your kitchen to snack on, the best thing you can do is buy a pack of Silicone Cupcake Molds.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I have a different set of silicone baking cups and I love them. I want to order myself a second set....maybe I'll get one from this brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Crystal, these are really awesome. No mess clean up and the batter does not get stuck in the crevices..

      Delete