Endoca

Friday, October 18, 2013

Coffee is an amazing drink, but do you GotHealthyJava?

Coffee, just the smell of it tingling my nose and perks up my mornings. Where would the world be without coffee? Well, I have been drinking coffee for over 20 years now and I just love it. I love all types of coffee, especially flavored coffee, especially coffee that is healthy for me. Yes, there is actually a coffee that is healthy for the human body. So, a couple days I was online and looking for a new coffee to drink when I came upon this company, Healthy Habits Global. Everybody should desire to have healthy eating habits right? Right, especially with all the talk of GMO in our food supply.


 Well, this can be 'fixed' when a coffee lover makes their own coffee at home. Making coffee at home is a good idea today, especially when now, one can make coffee with those single coffee packets. Whether looking to save money on drinking coffee at a trendy coffee cafe, or health concerns, there should be no need to stop drinking coffee. This is especially true once one finds they can make their own GotHealthyJava at home, in the car and on the road, anytime of the day!

Now, healthy coffee does not have to taste bad at all. In fact, the Healthy Habits founders knew coffee is one of the most popular consumed beverages in the world and they wanted to make their coffee, better. This is when they came up with the idea to add Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidium), to their coffee blends. Reisha happens to be one of the most versatile, all natural herbs, known to man. This means, whenever a single coffee packet is poured, and stirred with water, into a coffee cup, the individual drinking this coffee will be receiving 154 antioxdants and 200 phytonutrients for their body, which allow the body to perform at it optimal state.


The Healthy Habits company offers their clients an exclusive proprietary of blends and flavors to tempt the senses, while providing you many nutrients  needed everyday. HHG has come up with an enriched coffee line consisting of:
  •  Black
  •  Blend
  •  Cappuccino
  •  Chai Tea

This Power Blast Blend tastes, to me, like lemonade and does give me energy for my morning. I put one of each packet in my purse and I am on my way for wherever I go. I just bring a bottle of water, pour the packet in and shake!

This blended coffee and Chai coffee, right now are my favorite. I just love Chai coffee/tea and drink that almost everyday.










Finally, there are some new flavors on the horizon! There is the delicious Mocha and Healthy Hot Chocolate flavors. Oh and one more awesome thing about purchasing this amazing HealthyHabits Coffee is you can sign up with a Distributor Account or Preferred Account. This is the best way to get the word out about this healthy coffee and earn some money at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment