Endoca

Monday, January 21, 2013

Borax, Oh You Mean The Cleaning Detergent!

Oh yeah, I love this product. It is like no other. I do recall my Mom using this as a kid. This product has been around for a long time. In fact, Borax is the common name for sodium tetraborate. This happens to be a naturally occurring substance produced by the perpetual evaporation of seasonal lakes.

If you are wondering what is added to this detergent, there is nothing whatsoever added to this detergent. There are no phosphates, no chlorine or any other chemicals that would harm you and you precious family.

Does your home have hard water? Well a lot of homes do and my home is one of them. The Borax naturally softens hard water. This protects the detergent you might already be using. This allows your clothes to actually come out clean where they will not need to be cleaned again.

For whatever Purex detergent you are already using, all you need to add to your current load of laundry is a 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax to every load. After you begin using this 20 Mule Team Borax, you will wonder what took you so long to buy and use this product.

As you continue to use 20 Mule Team Borax, you will find it:
  • Naturally softens hard water
  • Improves your detergent's cleaning power
  • Helps to keep stains from being re-deposited back on clothes
If you are looking for a miracle detergent, this is one that you have to use in every load. I have seen the difference in the way my clothes feel, the scent of my clothes and the colors.


**Disclosure**
Borax provided me with a free sample
of their product so I could review them.
However, all of the opinions expressed
here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment