Endoca

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Semi-Homemade Mini Pizza

The grocery store in my city sells these mini, already made, pizza crusts. They are the size of those personal pan pizza's at pizza restaurants. Okay, so when it comes to making my own pizza, I only make it one way and have been eating my personal pan pizza's since I was twenty this way:

I use these ingredients:
  • Pizza sauce
  • Mozzarella cheese
  • Diced up white onions
  • Diced up tomatoes
  • Cut up Jalapenos

Yeah I know, it sounds yucky, but it really is good. If it were not good, I would have stopped making these years ago. So, here are photos of me making this personal pan pizza: one of a kind:




Oh yummy, this looks good huh? Make it and you will like it too. Try something new and you will be surprised at how yummy it is. 





No comments:

Post a Comment