Endoca

Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Twins Helping Our Neighbor in Front Yard

My twins, they love helping either Mommy or Daddy do anything around the house, except for when it comes to cleaning their own room and cleaning up their toys...but I digress..

So today, my neighbor across the street from my home was working on her front yard. My twins walked over, or rode their bike over, to her home and began talking to her and asking all these questions. My twins, they ask all sorts of questions, all the time, even until they fall asleep at night. My twins asked, "Do you want some help?" She said, "Sure, whey not." Honestly, I do not think she could not get a word in edgewise with them talking and talking and talking..need I say more..

I eventually walked over to her home to see what my twins were doing, helping or harming. It looked like they were indeed helping..here are some pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment