Endoca

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Twins Making Painting for Nana and Papa

While at Michael's last week, I was in the drawing and painting aisle. I was beginning to draw some of the flowers and hearts that are on their comforter's. Before I paint anything, I like to draw the object first. I am sure a lot of artists, painters, do this as well.

Anyway, while looking for more pencils, colored pencils and a drawing tablet, I turned around and on a shelf pulled off a paper for a painting project for my girls. I thought, "My twins can make this easily and have fun doing this as well.

This is what my twins have painted so far. I am having my twins paint this in sections and letting the paint dry before painting each step.



Once my twins complete their painting, I will post it on this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment