Endoca

Friday, July 29, 2011

The Smell of Banana Bread

Banana (Nut) Bread. Oh, the smell alone gets my taste buds excited. Now personally, I do not add walnuts to my Banana Bread, this is why I placed parenthesis around Nut. If you are used to eating Banana (Nut) Bread during Thanksgiving or Christmas, do you also eat it throughout the year?

When you purchase Banana's and they begin to turn brown for lack of eating them, what do you do with them? Do you throw them out or put them in the freezer for future use like I do? Since Banana's are not cheap anymore, instead of throwing them away, just place them in the freezer for a while.

This morning, I saw three of our Banana's were turning brown. At first, I was going to throw them away, then the smell of Banana Bread came into my nose. So, just as fast as I threw them into the trash, to took them out and placed them in my freezer.

I just turned on the oven and took out all the ingredients for my Banana Bread. When my Banana Bread is done and sitting on my counter, oh my, the smell just gets me all excited for the first taste. I love eating Banana Bread with some coffee or tea.

The best time of the day I like to eat Banana Bread is of course in the morning, but when I am hungry and want something healthy to eat...Banana Bread is what I prefer. When I used to make my Banana Bread, or anything homemade, I used to use store bought flour. Then, I found something so much better, and healthier, for me and you too. There is this website I go to called, Tropical Traditions. This website has nothing but healthy food products for you and your family. So now, instead of using store bought flour, I am now using Tropical Traditions Coconut Flour and wow, not only does it taste better, but it is much more healthier for you too.

When I take my Banana Bread out of the oven and slice myself a piece, I will put a picture up here for you to see...and smell....

No comments:

Post a Comment